I have spent the majority of the day cleaning out the spare bedroom, preparing for our new bedroom suite to arrive. There is a lot of prepartion in remodeling/re-doing a room in your home. I guess that is why I put it off so. We have had these ideas to paint/re-paint several of our rooms, but it has gotten laid to the waste side, covered up with easier tasks to complete. I am not one for finishing projects...if you don't believe me, check out my wallpapered-or should I say unwallpapered- hall. It is going on 3 years of looking like that-maybe 4. I can't remember if I started that project before evy was born or the summer after...all I know is that it didn't go off without a hitch and it got put to the back burner.
But these projects will* get completed this summer-
Master bath redone
New paint in most rooms
Order new furniture for bedroom
New bunk bed for Evy
Create a working guest bedroom
New paint on garage/over-hangs and windows(?)
Something with the hall and my yellow bathroom...
And classroom painted!
It sure seems like a lot to take on in less than 6 weeks-really only 4 because I will be gone for 2 of them. But, I would like to stop being the one who puts things off...in the meantime, I best get back to my project...it still isn't complete.
1 comment:
Fixing up rooms is so time consuming, but so rewording when finished. Keep up the great work.
Post a Comment