I normally don't participate in Not Me, Monday! because I don't have a lot of things that ahem~~don't~~ happen...but this week is a different story.
I did not play a rhyming game with my daughter in which she said inappropriate language and then laugh about it...nope not me! To be quite fair, she never has heard that word and just makes up pseudo words that usually begin with 'f' while rhyming. You know think-fink!
It wasn't me who laughed hysterically when Evy says the word "fat"--cause you know she learned how to say it from her "fat teacher at fat school."
I am not secretly wishing for multiple babies when we begin fertility treatment next month...or scared out of my mind that the endometrosis is back and that I will have to go into menopause again. Because this whole process is No Big Deal and I have already been down this road once. Oh...and I am looking forward to nightly shots in the legs and/or stomach...because I like needles that much.
I am definitely not PMSing this week and feel like chewing off peoples heads, because that is not one of the fruits of the spirit NOR the attitude that a new Sunday School teacher should have...no instead I am being sweet as punch.
I did not drink water with apple cider vinegar as required in the new eating plan I am testing in hopes to lose a few pounds before the fertility meds begin. This isn't the 42nd eating plan I have tried and I certainly did not gain 4lbs this week. I did however take a walk one night, but I didn't feel uncertain as to where I was going in the dark of night in my own neighborhood...and I didn't think that several inocent bystanders might be up to no good and plot my route of escape, should they try to knap me in the dark.
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
1 comment:
Great Not Me! Monday! post...loved it:-)
Post a Comment