Thursday, June 4, 2009

This is the ring!



Michael and I have been married for more than 10 years. For my 10 year anniversary present, I wanted a different wedding set. When we first got married, we didn't spend much money on the rings and mine isn't too sparkly anymore and feels as if the band is cracking in half. We planned to purchase a new bridal set and I have been dreaming of it ever since our anniversary passed in March. You know, things just come up!

When I am out shopping, I browse jewelry stores searching for the perfect ring. I also search online, occasionally. Today, we were passing the jewelry counter at wal-mart waiting for mom to finish and I browsed while Evy picked out this ring for her to get married. Isn't it pretty? Does she know that she is JUST 3 (almost 4)? Is she planning the wedding for soon? I am just not ready for this!?! She proceeded to tell the nice old women working the jewelry counter to tell everyone that this ring was for Evy and they couldn't buy it! And the sweet kind lady did tell a few strategic people, which satisfied my 3year old until she can get the ring for today.

Isn't it going to get rough? I mean lets be honest here, if you 3 year old is picking out wedding rings to marry Prince Charming...what is in store next? I'll tell you...it is a full on fit to wear make-up to be like mommy. She is such a girly girl and I love her to pieces, but I am really worried that the teenage years are going to put me in the grave be more than I can bear. I think for her fourth birthday she is going to be asking for a razor to shave her legs.

Maybe Jesus will come before then?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Oh the fun of having girls! I can't wait! Is daddy ready to chase off the boys yet?

Amy said...

They do want to grow up so fast, don't they. Except for Grace, who informed me yesterday that she wants to stay this size even when she's a mom!

Anonymous said...

ok-I have no idea how to email you-if you read this email me! mine is camuschi@hotmail.com

Dawn said...

Oh what a sweetheart. She does have good taste btw. ;)