Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



This week, I did not eat out every meal and then not workout because I was just too busy shopping! Instead I spend every available minute studying for the facilitation and skyping with my precious daughter, I left behind. Not Me!

I am not also considering not completing the reading course I began online...because I won't use it next year! Nope, I am more professional than that!

I did not let my kid play for hours at Chuck E. Cheese,


then take her for ice-cream and a toy at Toys R Us...because I missed her so much! Nope Not Me!

She didn't choose 6 pairs of high healed princess shoes as her only toy...and I didn't pay $35 for them!

Nope Not Me!

Evy did not put liquid eyeliner on her lips and proclaim that she found chocolate lipstick...and if it had happened, I certianly wouldn't have taken a picture of it!
No...that didn't happen, because I always have my eye on her!

oh...and we did not drive over 40 extra miles at 8:30 to go into the city to look for furniture. And it was sure wasn't a wasted trip since they were already closed! Nope Not Me!

It wasn't that eventful on the "not me" front this week. I did manage to complete a lot of face time and Bible Study while away, catch up with some friends...and got 2 shots like a big girl!

1 comment:

Chrissy (Cooper) Whitten said...

Nice...Evy is looking pretty cute with the eyeliner...I mean choclate lipstick. :)