The first year we had a tie dye party. Evy was really too young to know that was going on, so we did something fun for the adults. But she sure enjoyed the cake.


For her second birthday, she ASKED to have a pony. Now that Daddy of hers, is wrapped so tightly around her finger that her circulation is becoming a problem. We not only had a pony, but a goat and a chicken too! We had a tent put up and hay bales brought in. It was a nice reminder of why you don't plan an outdoor party at the end of July. But all in all was pretty fun!
*sorry can't find the pictures** will add later**
For her 3rd birthday, I decided to plan at Leonardo's. We had a princess party. With a fabulous cake by Mary. It was a fun day of playing and exploring indoors and then cooling off outside at the castle's water area.
For her fourth birthday, the planning has begun early since we will be out of town and busy with VBS during the month. She wanted a pirate party, a Hannah party and to go to Hawaii for her birthday. She has been SO into lipstick, make-up and beauty that I figured a Fancy Nancy party would be the perfect fit. We can do it up a a local salon or do it ourselves. The cost would be about the same, but of course doing it ourselves we can invite more people AND add some extra items. So...do you have any ideas for our Fancy party?
If you have some cool ideas...add them in the comments. OTHERWISE.........
I want to see how you celebrate birthdays! Add you party page links here using the *New* MckLinky.

2 comments:
Wow-that cake is gorgeous! I'm sure it will be great, no matter what. I can't think of anything, but if I do I'll let ya know. Maybe someone to give manicures/pedicures or just paint nails. A box of dress up clothes as a gift?
Wow! Awesome parties!
Post a Comment