Saturday, May 10, 2008

Weekend!

It seems when it rains... it pours! Friday was another terrible day at school. I was doing the RIGHT thing this time so all is well. But, I left the building definately frustrated.

There are some good things happening:
Jess sold her house so she will get to move into a bigger house "of her dreams"!
There are ONLY 9 MORE days of school left!
We get to take the students on a feild trip to the park next Wed. which should be fun.
Went to garage sales this morning and found some cool things for Evy and school.
Micheal's parents are HOME!!! The liver doctor is moving to Baltimore, so he may eventually be able to get a new liver at John Hopkins. His weight is ALL muscle and fat- no water. He can walk 6 blocks and is eating like a horse. Not too many restrictions- AWESOME news!
And... so far is day 30 on my cycle and I have dodged AF... maybe I am pregnant?

Micahel is sleeping after working all night. He didn't get to bed until 12... so he will be out for a while. Evy is napping... wonder how long that will last?

No comments: