Saturday, May 24, 2008

Babysitters and Storms

We went to see Indiana Jones (good movie- not everyone was impressed, but I enjoyed it-- I am easy to please) during the storms today. When we left it was blue skys... but throughout the movie my sister (the babysitter) messaged about a tornado in Lahoma. Then one in Hennessy... and then some south and north of town. After about four.... I could tell she was ready for us to come home. The movie was going to refund our money, but then the mall was in a "lockdown" due to the weather. So when we arrived home... she had the pillows and blankets in the hall. Also extra long sleeve/pants clothes to put on both girls. She was pretty shaken up feeling the responsibility of her two neices. I felt bad since we should have come home earlier. But, I was very impressed with her thoughtfullness of the situation. She will make a great wife/mom one day

Then I cooked stuffed burgers for dinner... we had a nice time and then played Wii for a little bit. We went to rent National Treasure, but they were all gone. So I bought a dance DVD. My medication is helping me lose weight... so I was thinking about starting to workout again. I was made by Carmen Electra. Upon further reading, it is a little risky (might be great for the marriage) but my dad spoiled it when he said "she was a porn star". Like I was suppose to know THAT! So Michael wasn't really impressed either... but I thought it might be fun to learn a little dance fun. He might change his mind later... :~P

No comments: