I keep changing my blog layout. It reflects my need to change things around. I move things in my classroom or change my hair to curb my fix in the school year. But, there isn't much hair to change... and no school... so I am rearranging my house and my blog. But, I change it and it looks like other people's~~ but there aren't very many choices. So... for those of you reading (sorry dawn) I am a copy cat.
So... I took a 2 1/2 mile walk today pushing the stroller. Evy had a great time observing nature. She is not much into walking. She likes to walk, run away, touch things, then she wants to be held. But, she enjoyed being pushed. She watched the animals running around, the bugs on the ground (high enough that they couldn't get her) and talked alot. On the way back to the house, she just layed back and relaxed. Our neighborhood isn't the greatest for walking. I am going to have to find someplace new to walk. However, I'm in the market for a jogging stroller. The walking goes along with the new food processor and food scale... and I'm also in the market for a new body shape. I also figured it will help to start doing what the doctor will tell me in a few weeks.
Indiana Jones.... we will be going to see it in just about an hour... I'll let you know how it is.
4 comments:
Well you know Amy, I always joke that the best teachers steal other people's ideas. Terrible but I am very guilty of it.
I like your new layout. I wish I was crafty and could make my own headers and layouts and such. Someday I'll learn.
Only 4 more teaching days left for me. :)
Yesterday I looked at your page and saw your pink layout and it inspired me to change mine. So I changed it and it's the same one you have now. Funny! You can go to pyzam.com and get thousands of blogger layouts for free. They have some pretty cool ones. Enjoy your summer vacation!!
Love this green! Don't change it! I think I need something new too.
I love the green, Amy...it's very YOU! And springy too...
Post a Comment