- She has a present to me.
- Is that to her?
- That to her mom?
She also uses words that I think are way above her vocabulary/age level. Like " the umbrella will protect them to the rain" "Watch Out! or that car will crash to us" And then concepts that she shouldn't understand. " The light is red, you have to stop, wait mom... I told you to stop... the light was red!" Try explaining "right on red" to a 2 year old...
She also has a tendency to argue with me. I will tell her something like " it is cloudy" and she will say "no! it's not cloudy" But then if Grandma says " It is sunny" she will say " no it's coudy" or whatever I said. if it upsets her then she has this pouty thing she does... it is funny.
Yesterday... was by far one of the funniest expressions I have heard. In addition to wanting to "tell her dad the lady was mean to her at 'hobwe lobwe'" we had a fun time in the pool. At one point she got on the ladder and belted out "FIRE IN THE HOLE" and then cannon balled off the ladder. I was laughing so hard I was really glad she could touch the bottom. She did this over and over again. It was great. So in taking Kay's advice... I am sharing these funny comments so we can remember them forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment