Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Upon Morning Light....

Well, it is really not light here yet, but it is the morning. I think that yesterday I was a bit down because of two reasons. #1 I am absolutely freaked out that this pregnancy is not going to go according to my plan. You know, because God's plan isn't always my plan. I am still learning the lesson to give it up...and NOT take it back. #2 I haven't been reading/studying the Word this week. In fact, honestly, my Bible is in the trunk of my car from Sunday. So...with a little more rest, some quiet time and some prayer...the world will be looking up very shortly.

2 comments:

MMM said...

Amen! Get to reading sister!

The Kenley Family said...

Amy,

How fun to reconnect with you! Wow...long time! I haven't read your blog, yet, but I will today. I don't post much on facebook, but I keep a family blog at thekenleyfamily.blogspot.com -

You can see pictures of the kids and husband there.

Jenny