Monday, September 21, 2009

Two hearts beating wildly....

A visit to the RE office confirmed what I had kind of expected all along.

Twins.

I am not to sure that it has totally sunk into my head. I was just getting use to being pregnant...the miracle of that is Amazing. So I am still shaking my head and muttering "fudgesicles" under my breath. I truthfully expected to go to the appt to find a not viable baby. But God had another plan in mind.

So my head is still spinning, but I am trilled. Nonetheless. Scared, but trusting. At least now I know I am not crazy because my pants don't fit anymore. I am always hungry, but can only eat a few bites at a time and the barfroom-I mean bathroom is my new best friend.

So here are some pictures of the little babies growing inside my belly.



This is a picture of Baby B above Baby A. It is kind of hiding behind the ovary a little. Baby B measured 7w 5d and had a heartrate of 174.



This is Baby A. Baby A measured 7w 4d and had a heartrate of 174. Very healthy as far as can be concluded right now.

My RE is realeasing me to my OB, so I see him in Oct. In the meantime, please keep praying that this all progresses to 2 healthy little ones (we suspect girls) that will not be too early or spend time in the NICU. I am also praying that there are no complications on my part. Thank you dear friends for following us on this journey.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!! I know what a long road this has been. TWINS. Can't stop smiling. You and Michael are blessed. Congratulations guys!

Chrissy (Cooper) Whitten said...

YAY...now the world can know. I'm so excited for you all! Love you!

Anonymous said...

EEEEK! I am so excited for you! I will be praying that your little miracles grow healthy and strong!

JanetLW said...

Congratulations! We will continue our prayers for your growing family!

MMM said...

I am so excited for you guys! Girls would be awesome... what does Evy say about all of this?
Love you!

Missy said...

Praying that by this time next year you will be so exhausted looking after two little ones you can't see straight :)

Jess said...

Great is His faithfulness! What wonderful news. How many kids get to have 2 sets of twin cousins? Now Cori will have 4 people to boss around!

Dawn said...

Oh my Glorious God! How AWESOME!!! I can't believe I missed this update. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I will be anxiously following you along on this wonderful journey. And Twins!!! Double wonderful. Continued prayers assured for all of you.