Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Trying...

I am not good at this. I am not good at waiting. I am not good at not worrying. The miracle of life is an amazing thing! I mean about 300ish days to make a human. But it is a long time! I am trying to be patient.

I am trying to be confident. I am trying not worry. I am trying to give it to God. AND I am trusting He has it all in his hand.

I still wonder. I still worry. I am still a little scared. I am still human.

I have one more week until we "see" our babies again. So far they have made it past the point our Autumn grew...surpassed by a week+--I am trying to trust that all is right.

I am finding it is harder to try when you are so exhausted. Tonight is the latest I have been up in a long time. I am hoping that I won't pay too much tomorrow. So for tonight I will go to bed a wake up to a "New Day" and start this "trying" all over again. I am hoping it gets easier.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I would be worried if you weren't worried. Just try and give your worries to God. He'll be with you every step of the way. That's great news that you've made it farther than with Autumn. You're on your way girl.