Napping is always an interesting concept. We know little ones need a nap-but when do they grow out of it? By the way my four year old was acting today she hasn't. In fact, I would dare say most of us need a nap each day, but we don't have time to do it. I know some people who can take a twenty minute power nap and be recharged. Me...I am more of a two hour siesta napper. It really isn't worth it to me if it isn't long I am up for the concept in Mexico...close up shop and take a 2 hour rest. Or like this gorilla resting at the OKC zoo. This picture was taken by the Taviano's on their 52 zoos adventure.

But...America doesn't work that way. So tomorrow, I will go to work and long for my afternoon siesta which will probably be replaced by a warm cup of tea.
No comments:
Post a Comment