Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 1 injectables!

This morning I went back to school for the first time since May 26. In just a few short weeks our halls will be buzzing with little children in new clothes followed by an intoxicating aroma of new school supplies. I absolutely love the getting ready for school. I always approach the first day of school with mixed emotions- overjoyed excitement and the first-day-on-the-job nervousness. As I prepare my classroom this year, it is a little different. My baby will turn 4 tomorrow and start school 2 weeks later! *sigh* Today I went to see what is in store to get ready for the year. The carpet is SuPeR cleaner-whatever they did is amazing! I started the painting process and then started wishing I hadn't, but it is beginning to look better.


Michael and I are also embarking on a new chapter of fertility issues as I will begin my injections tonight. I again have the same type of feelings as I prepare for school. Overjoyed excitement and nauseous nervousness! In just a short month will again be on another course-either preparing for baby or enduring menopause. Dr. B mentioned that the next injection cycle would probably need to be followed up with an insemination. As for this cycle, join me in praying that I will need my trigger shot BEFORE or AFTER the 10th but not on it. The 10th is a SUPER busy day for me and I don't know how I am going to fit in a drive to the doctor. He did mention that since I was older it would be a little different and might take more meds and a longer period of time. UGh...that *older* word is starting to creep into things.

So...between 1-4p.m. Evy's new bunk bed/loft should be delievered. It probably isn't making it in 20 minutes, so I am going to run out and get her comforter and some more painting supplies for the classroom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the injectibles, I know how stressful all that is. Trust your body will work like its supposed to. You go back to school early! Most around here go back around the end of August. A new year, a new chapter!

Dawn said...

How exciting to be back to school. I'm moving rooms (I'm in the former library in the old part of the building now) and my room just got finished with building and such. I can now go in and get ready and I'm excited yet not ready for summer to end. We don't start school until the 8th of September though. Long ways away.

Good luck with the injectables. Can't wait to follow you through this journey. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Chrissy (Cooper) Whitten said...

Praying that all goes according to His plan. Sorry I haven't gotten to talk on the phone...I did get your text...you've been on my mind. This weekend I will be able to talk without being at work...Friday will be 20 days straight without a day off. :)