My highest accomplishment this week has been the mounds of laundry...and I am only about 1/2 done. I did manage to get the laundry clean, folded and put away. Even got the socks matched with the help of my mom! Laundry never gets finished at our house, so this might actually happen.
-------------------------
Evy has been sick for a couple days...and has developed a fear of cleaning her room.
Me: Evy, since you are feeling better, please come pick up your toys. (Toys are all over floor by toy box...scattered about her red carpet)
Evy: (feet patting the floor to her room) Mom
Me: You need to pick up your toys
Evy: I like my room like this. I want to watch TV.
Me: These toys need to be put away before bed.
Evy: (now crying...) But I am afraid of cleaning.
-------------------------
Evy hasn't been eating over the last couple days. She has eaten about half a bowl of macaroni on a couple of occasions, which is highly unlike her. If I can get her nothing else, macaroni is always something she sucks down.
But tonight... she is quitting it up.
She choose chocolate cereal instead. And...didn't finish it.
-------------------------
New training blog...a few of you may have already found it....but I started a new training blog for the triathlon in August.
http://amystraininglog.blogspot.com/
Feel free to keep me accountable!
--------------------------
Tomorrow is the first day of the last night weeks of school. Summer is just around the corner!
1 comment:
"Afraid of cleaning" -I had to chuckle at that one! Me too Evy-it just might kill me! Where is the cleaning fairy when you need one? Hope she feels better soon.
Post a Comment