Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Red Carpet

With the recent Oscars (or...if not some fancy Hollywood awards that I didn't watch) I was excited to be nominated for my first ever blogger award by Finding Motherhood. Thanks!!!! Her blog is a real account of the hardships of living and ttc with PCOS and some other stuff. She is finally pregnant and enjoying the experience. Michael and I understand far to well the emotional journey she faces. I did it once and am doing it again.

So here are the rules: Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at up to 10 blogs with show great attitude and/or gratitude. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post. Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog. Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.

1. Chrissy @ Climbing the Next Mountain. An amazing women who does the unthinkable. She is an inspiration to me and many with her running, her volunteering and her walk with God. She struggles....she's honest, but in the end...she falls to her knees.

2. Hesterwoman @ She Likes to Hear Herself Write. She simply shares her life's details...wife, mother, Child of God. I was so excited when I found her blog becuase we got to share life together many years ago, when her now teenager daughters where toddlers. She was definately a spiritual encouragement to me.

3. Jessica @ Jessica Losing It. What started out as a quest to change the structure of her body has turned into a quest of changing the structure of her heart. She is my little sister, an amazing mom, a supportive wife and a great friend (to my other sister) just kidding- had to throw in a little humor...this post is pretty serious.

In all seriousness, I read blogs to encourage me and many others like

  • Bring the Rain
  • Kelly's Korner
  • My Charming Kids
  • Baby Bangs
  • LPM

(I'll add links later...running late again)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

thanks for the kudos! Thank you for being my inspiration, not only in my blog, but also in life.