Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rick said it would be 80, what happened?

I emerged from my bed happy to find that the world I live in was still intact and no storms had knocked out our power. The weatherman said that it would be 80 degrees and we would experience one glimpse of spring before another dash of winter weather. You know...it couldn't be spring yet because Punxsutawney Phil said there was 6 weeks left...and we have a week left.

I was excited for the Spring (almost Summer) like weather...80 degrees before spring break!?! I donned my jeans, a cute turquoise shirt, and my new Vera Bradley flip flops. But...spring never showed up, it was cold all day. So...what's up with Rick? He said it would be warm. While he was wrong, I wasn't too upset as I was having my own personal summer due to the hot flash side effects of Clomid.

I did not, however, go to the gym....which makes 5 days in a row...but maybe tomorrow or Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes the hot flashes from Clomid-I was sweating bullets in the middle of winter! We did get a few days of "warmer" weather here, but now the high winds are howling and its snowing again :( I can't wait for spring to arrive! Great job on going to the gym-keep up the good work.