I haven't had many fancy parties. I didn't have a fancy wedding reception or many parties as an an adult, so this would be the time to"do-it-up"! I will turn 30 and the next week, Michael and I will celebrate 10 years of marriage~quite an accomplishment in today's society. But... really it isn't too me. What would I wear? Where would it take place? It sure would be expensive And while I would remember it for a long time, it wouldn't be very intimate.
I would definitely enjoy something a bit more low key...crafty perhaps. Like making ragamuffin garland, which seems a little more like me... or scrapbooking and talking with friends.
Another fun idea would be skiing in Colorado with friend... but way more expensive than party with the extravagant table decorations.
But... I really think I would enjoy spending time at the coffee house, lounging around, talking with friends, listening to the guitar, singing praise and worship songs, eating appetizers and sharing life with friends. So...hopefully, my sister will read this post and get some ideas! What a great day to spend time with friends.



3 comments:
Yeah, 30 isn't so bad but it's definitely a time to celebrate! I'm sure you will find the perfect fit for your party. Also, the anniversary I am still counting on hearing the "pee your pants, hysterical" story you promised me back on my anniversary in August. Don't think I've forgotten.
Oh, I love being 30! I had a nice party at my mom and dad's. My favorite people were there to celebrate my top ten accomplishments from My Road To Thirty. Also, I was able to shout out my top ten list for My Road To Forty. It was very nice! No matter what happens...enjoy being thirty...it's very life changing! What's the exact date for your special day?
I am reading and keeping very careful notes dear sister.
Post a Comment