It has been a total whirlwind of a week. We were in the process of getting ready for our trip this past weekend amongst a VERY tough week at school. (Which is to be expected after a 5 day stint with no school. ) Also, had OT 3 times in 4 days, plus Evy's ballet "watch-party"! The week was definately full. We left Friday @5AM to drive to Branson with my in-laws... we had a short, but great trip. We went to see Noah (highly recommended show) and loved every minute. Evy had sat/slept in the car for about 6+ hours for the drive, then at dinner when we arrived AND all through the 2+ hour show. I am amazed! I got some much needed shopping therapy at the outlet malls and LOTS of cute presents for Evy, an amazing deal on some new dishes (more to come) and time away from home! It was a little hard at times because of all the babies first Christmas stuff. We both were teary as we left the Carter's store, because of being bombared with cute little baby stuff and missing our little one during the season. It is amazing how much you plan in your head what your future days will look like. I remember counting forward to find out that our little one might be interested in tearing open the presents at 7 months during Christmas.
When we arrived home we found the adoption papers had been returned. I had transposed the numbers and it was an undeliverable address. I am still praying about what that means... YIKES! Also, maybe a little TMI- but I am late and not pregnant according to the tests I have taken... so we shall see. It isn't really a surprise, it just means I need to get back to the doctor. So today I will be making check up appointments at the OB's and eye doctor...can I squeeze it all in before the end of the year?
So...more updates to come, but got to get moving this morning!
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great time! We went to Branson for our honeymoon and loved it, although I don't think they had that show then.
Post a Comment