My youngest sister just called and said that the annual gyno visit revealed some large pre-cancerous cells. She is pretty freaked out, lives alone, away from a lot of family. These have apparently come up since her last pap a year ago. Please pray that whatever procedure they do will keep her cancer free, that she will experience peace while she waits to see the doctor. She won't get any new until 1-23-09!!! I am praying that she can forget about it for a while since she has about 6 weeks to wait. I would be a wreck!
4 comments:
Oh my! I was freaked out when mine were "abnormal". I can't imagine how scared she is. She will be in my thoughts and prayers, keep us updated!
How scary! Thankfully paps are usually able to catch that crud early and all issues are treatable, doesn't make you any less nervous though. I'd hate having to wait so long. She will definitely be in my prayers.
I, too, got some scary news like that, and I live 14 hours away from nearest family. It was a struggle, but brought me closer to God because all I could do was trust that I was in His very capable Hands. I will be praying for your sister.
Please keep us posted! Prayers being shouted out!
Post a Comment