Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mosiac Monday... on Tuesday



Okay, so I am a little late posting to the Simple Shutter's Mosiac Monday but with the holiday and all :) Feel free to join...just click on the green and you will get more info!

Evy and I took a little adventure to Starbucks this morning. She wanted to ride in her stroller and I took advantage of the 'spring-like' weather. We walked up to Starbucks, where she ordered a "large coffee, please" *aka* white chocolate mocha cream frappachino! I had a salted carmel hot chocolate and we ate a yummy muffin and classic coffee cake. Then we walked to the park and played. I took pictures...with my great camera phone. It is definitely a blessing that we are within walking distance of our two favorite places. I got some odd looks on the corner of the busy street, but I was the "green" mom today who didn't drive her gas-guzzling SUV just a couple blocks. It was as Evy would say " a great day!"

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Does my neice have a black eye???

The pictures are so beautiful!! I am going to get off work and see about taking Cori to the park today while it is pretty....that way I can copy!!!!

Anonymous said...

She's SO cute! What a blessing!

Lori said...

Hi Amy,

Thanks for participating! Your mosaic is awesome...some great shots of your little girl!

I wish I was within walking distance of a Starbucks. I AM within walking distance of a coffee shop. However, only the sandwiches are good---the coffee and desserts are awful!

Hope to see you back again next week. I'll be posting later today with next Monday's theme.

Have a great afternoon!

Lori
SimpleShutter

Amy said...

Sounds like you made a fun memory with your daughter. And the weather was perfect for it yesterday! My kids were begging to wear Tshirts & trying to convince me summer was here. ;)

Dawn said...

Oh my, how beautiful is Evy? You need to take more pictures darn it! Sounds like a wonderful day, great that you got to get an outdoor walk in to Starbucks.

I saw some OK red dirt there. ;)

Lisa said...

Love all the pictures! Sounds like the two of you had a fun day together.

Chrissy (Cooper) Whitten said...

Loving all the pics! Looks like she is living it up!