no ride or workout today. WOW! I love going back to school. I eat so much better when I plan. It is nice for the waist.
So my room is as ready as it is going to get before Open House. I have worked hard. I have the procedures completed (thanks to another Kindergarten teacher in cyber space) and now I just have to figure out a schedule and make the the daily observation charts for all 11 IEPs and Kindergarten PASS skills. AND lesson plans for the first couple days of school. Tomorrow is a morning meeting, dentist appointment and Open House. Wednesday I have meetings all day. So I must get it together. Schools starts THURSDAY!
I got Evy enrolled in ballet/tap/gymnastics today. She is pretty pumped. We went to the studio and then to buy her shoes. She hasn't asked to wear them (YET). We don't start until Sept. 2-- so we have some time to buy cut leotard. Last night was her first accident in her bed. After months of potty training she peed in her bed. She was devestated. Very upset. She seems pale and her eyes are sickly looking. I am hoping she snaps out of it.
So... day 8 and a little tempature dip. I am 83% sure I am pregnant. I would be surprise. I am going to test in 6 days. I seem to always test on Saturday or Sunday. I am hoping to see two lines!
3 comments:
So, what's your trick for night time potty training? Sounds like Evy is doing good. Addison still wears pull-ups at night and usually wakes up wet. Wish we could be done with it.
Have a great week at school. Hope your first day goes well!
Awesome on getting your room ready. I go back on Friday and am excited.
Still crossing my fingers on a BFP!!! Baby dust!
Oh, poor little one. I'll be praying for her. Go girl on the room. Please take pictures and share with us! Still hoping and praying that this is it...may God be with you and me...no matter what the results show...positive or negative...you are not alone! Love you!
Post a Comment