Okay... so I should back up and say that last night... most of my hope for being pregnant were shot down 4 days early. I was pretty devestated. I went through the whole emotions trying to determine what I was going to do. I talked to the RE's nurse and there is "still hope" I am really not so sure about this as it has started again today and I have cramping. But, now I have to decide what course of action to take. Do I do the shots or just go on and focus on my little family. It makes me sad because I don't feel complete. But, I don't want to cheat Evy either. I am really tired of the focus and stress. I guess I really don't remember what it is like not to think about temperatures, testing, cycle days, etc. I wish in my heart of hearts that I was fertile mertile and didn't have to work so darn hard.
So... today was the first day of school. I was ready, but not totally prepared. I still have LOTS of paperwork (IEP's) that need to be written/revised in the next 10 days.There was a big deal about getting some hearing impaired students who spoke using sign. I now have a part time interputer in my room. Which (when the kids show up) will be a great thing. I am also super pysched to learn ASL. I feel like I need "The Idiots Guide to Signing" if they make such a thing. Also... a kid with major peanut allergies... so my room is a peanut free zone. I am a little sad since I love those Fiber One peanut breakfast bars. All of this in the last 24 hours.
School was long and exhausting. The kids wanted to go home in the afternoon, they were tired. They did REALLY well in PE which was a huge concern. They were listening to rules, so we will see later in the week, if they continue to excel in this area. We did get some activities accomplished. Now I just have to decide what to do tomorrow. Oh, and I got a 12th kid today while my students were at music. I didn't know about her, so I had to do some quick planning.
Now... it is time to relax. Tomorrow I will post pictures of the room... for anyone interested. My awesome MIL is cooking dinner, so I am going to don some workout clothes and head over to plan for tomorrow.
1 comment:
Oh Amy, I will hope for you!! If you aren't then what steps to take next are very personal. Only you know the right answer. I'll be thinking of you.
Post a Comment