Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

We had a wonderful Christmas full of family, fun and surprises. Evy was into ponies this year and every present she opened, she asked if it was a pony. Everyone was really happy about giving and we had a great weekend with my sisters. I was so excited when Cori liked her catapiller- she kissed it! I also loved the painting my dad made me and my Vera Bradely lunch box. Michael was actually surprised with his Transformer robot. Christmas dinner was good. We unfortuately celebrated Christmas on the two hardest days. On the 22nd, I cooked a ham dinner, but couldn't eat because I kept thinking about Thanksgiving and how I had started bleeding a month ago after cooking a big dinner. Then Christmas day, I kind of had a mini-meltdown thinking about going to the hospital. Evy wasn't feeling well, so we could have backed out of dinner with his Grandma, but we didn't! We ate and then opened presents and came home to nap. My shoulder is bothering me again, so I took some meds and watched "Tin Man" on TIVO. Pretty good show. Evy sounds better today but I am still thinking she may have RSV. Santa made a good impression, so next year will be even more fun!

No comments: