Friday, May 8, 2009

I would say that my faith has been tested last week. uh...just a little. It seemed everything I prayed the exact opposite happened. I felt that I should stop praying altogether for fear someone might get hurt. It was what Evy has referred to as "a horrible day" this week. The answering service moved with quite a few problems...phone company issues, equipment problems...all and all--I was pretty sure our large investment was flushed away and sorry we had done it. At one point, bankrupcy was looking like a pretty good answer. But...God PROVIDES...and I learned a little bit MORE about patience. God sustained us through some pretty intense emotional pressure this week.

we

didn't

fail

we

perservered!

There are times that I felt so inadaquate and like my prayers were just being reflected off the ceiling...Michael and I spent some time praying together before work one morning, not something we do often. Although, I wish we did. I physically had to "cast my cares/burdens" to him...and oh how hard it is not to take them back. With the issues we were facing and God felt so far away, it seemed pretty hopeless for a while and then all the sudden...the grey clouds parted and some sun started peeking through. It isn't all fixed but I will tell you... the aniexousness is lifting.

No comments: