Saturday, November 29, 2008

I have been making uberexcuses not to get myself to the gym. I truely love that me time and kicking the IPOD on and praising God or listening to a sermon. It is truely a great time~~once I get there. That is the problem...Making myself get in the car and drive there. I have this treadmill workout, I have been wanting to try since Nov. 18 but I have made excuses. They are good ones and have kept me away. But...now it is time to make it there. I will feel better for it! So I am off to the gym and then will spend the day with Evy and preparing for the Bedlam showdown!

***UPDATE!!!****
I went to the gym this morning and did that workout!I did alter it because a 3.5 gets into a jogging pace for me on the treadmill, so I started at a 2.5 instead of a 3- According to the stats it burned 262 calories! I also did some work on my arms- bicep curls, tricept extensions, lateral sqeezes and upper arm row- 30lbs for 15-12-10 reps!

1 comment:

Chrissy (Cooper) Whitten said...

There you go again...making things happen. Again, I'm proud of you...KEEP MOVING FORWARD!...yes, the Robinnson's moving has gotten in my head....KEEP MOVING FORWARD! :)