Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Blog!

Today is the 1st birthday of my blog...which means I survived and posted for a whole year! This time last year, I didn't think it was possible. I suffered much emotional pain which was even manifested physically. What a journey the Lord and I have been on.
Here are some of the lessons:
~The SAME God who parted the seas and performed miracle is the SAME God that works in my life today.
~Sometimes God must injure you in order to bless you! (Jacob in Genesis)
~Everything meant for evil will be used for God's good!
~ I can handle A LOT... I am a strong women.
~The journey of infertility is not one that I suffer alone. It is a lonely journey, but MANY women are feeling the same struggles. Including many in the Bible.
~I am one blessed women.
~I am learning to hear God's voice and learning to obey!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogoversary! I am so glad to put all my thoughts down in my blog every few days, it feels like maybe someone out there will read it and relate. Happy 1 year!

Dawn said...

Congratulations on making it a year! I've enjoyed getting to know you via the blogosphere over the past year!

Chrissy (Cooper) Whitten said...

Now to make those lessons public is a huge thing. Remember those lessons always....know He always has our best interest! Sorry to do a major posting day. I started with my sister-in-law and yourself....to get caught up on before lunch! :)