Friday, July 25, 2008

Inspired!

Today I was inspired by Roni's Shepard Pie video. I cooked up my own little version
zuchinni, carrots, fresh green beans, brussel sprouts, chopped onions, and one pork chop topped with brown gravy and sweet mashed potatoes. Besides the beans and carrots not being totally done, it was yummy.




I planned to eat and go for a walk after doing a little toy shopping for the LO birthday. But, earlier in the afternoon, my knee started hurting... I tried to pysch myself up to do it anyway, but it is hurting too much. So, I am icing it and resting. I am disappointed, but will swim tomorrow to get in the exercise. It was also 102 degrees so it is hard to *want* to go workout.

Here is the princess outfit we bought with birthday money from Great-Grandma!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Yummy!! I wish I could cook.

It's great to see pictures of lil'Evy! She is such a little dolly!

Lisa said...

Looks so good! Makes me hungry!