Thursday, June 5, 2008
Surprise!
This may be TMI for most of you... but this blog is all about the lives of our family as we work on making it better... and this is a BIG part of it. I was sad that more of the events in Evy's pregnancy weren't cataloged a little better. I had wonderfully crazy dreams... and now wish they were written down. Anyway... woke up this morning with some EWCM- shocking since today is day 24-- but with the antibotics and shot medication I took right at the beginning of the cycle, it is no surprise to be a couple weeks late! So, just out of curiousity, I took an OPK test which was definately +~~ more so than usual. This wasn't suppose to happen for another 3 weeks, but it is a good second chance for this month. So I went to have my prescription for the progesterone filled at the pharmacy. I had checked on prices in OKC- $50 for one, less than $9 for the other... today, I paid $49 for the one that was less than $9 in OKC... disgusting. So... we shall see if this works. I decided that even if I started, a little extra progesterone won't hurt anything. It is really weird and surprising.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ooh la la! Baby dust to you!
Post a Comment