Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mid- Week Check Up!

I found out last Friday... that I was NOT pregnant. So... I felt a little irritated, but knowing that I would be away from Michael all week helped me feel like there was some hope and reason "not this month" was the answer.

So this week has been a little crazy. I have been working in Tulsa facilitating a Schools Attuned Course. Originally, I was going to co-facilitate, then I was going to be alone, then co-facilitate. I spent last week focusing on working out and getting together my luggage, and didn't study because I was going to have a a partner. I started Monday with a partner but by the afternoon, it was decided that it was only going to be me. There were several people who didn't show, so with only 12 participants, I am teaching on my own. The money is GREAT!!! so i am not complaining aboutthe work- although i am pretty tired.

The bad thing about this... it that there is all kinds of snacks (and chocolate) within reach. Such a weakness of mine. Plus, I have eaten Panera for lunch the last two days. I didn't really get to pick the restaruant because the RC was paying... I have caved in on eating the chocolate and eating bread. I did make an awesomely healthy dinner last night, so there is some grace. Facilitating is a stressful situation... doing it on your own is challenging. I was also VERY sick of salads and felt like I wanted to eat normal foods (bread). So I am hoping that I can maintain my weight loss and continue to ovulate on my own!

No comments: