Friday, February 22, 2008
Friday
Today is Friday, Yes it's Friday, Yes, indeed!! That is a line from one of PK songs... I just can't get out of my head. I am so needing the weekend to arrive. We had quite an eventful evening/week for the matter. Evy needed a bath. When it is cold outside, I tend to bath her less because her skin gets so dry. We were busy in the evenings... and I couldn't remember when we did it- Sun or Mon... so she was in desperate need. So we did baths and then dinner, so her hair could dry before bed. I also had "meet the teacher" night at the school. The new teacher and I were there from 4:30 to 6 so the parents could meet her. Out of 25 kids, we had 3 show up! It was a bummer, but gave us time to plan and chat with our principal. My sisters will be here tonight... and I still have a little cleaning to do afterschool (mopping and vacumn and one bathroom) and some errands to run. Also my first offical intake IEP to attend today, so I can learn the process. I guess I did ovulate this month... early again between day 10 and 11. If I get pg the date would be 11/11-- but if not... we get to try again while we are in Vegas. Which will be fun! Can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment