Sunday, February 10, 2008

First real cycle....

So today the dreaded beginning of new cycle started. I was prepared for it, but it still is a little sad every month when you are hoping above all hoping that it doesn't show. But, good news it is normal... really normal, not the fake normal, I was pretending was real so that we could try to have another baby.

Spent yesterday unpacking in my new classroom and hanging new bullentin boards. Also grading moutains of papers. Today, I need to go put my classroom into rows, finish grading papers, and laminate! It is like doing two jobs at once. Preparing for the new, while continuing to do a good job teaching the current job. Really, I have kind of mentally "checked out" of fourth grade. But, I am still making sure that I do everything I am suppose to because those kids deserve it! They keep bringing me presents. One sweet girl, brought me coffee mugs and hot chocolate because I drink it every morning at school. I really don't deserve presents...

Everyone at my house seems well again! We have managed to get Evy back to normal. Michael and I dodged the bullet with only a couple days of yuck feeling. Today is the first day in 26 days that Michael has not worked at least 8 hours and sometimes 20. What a nice treat to be home. My goal today is to get my room done at school and the house cleaned! That means the Christmas tree taken down!

No comments: