Saturday, January 16, 2010

Getting started is the hardest...

Today we are starting serious baby preparations. It has taken me a long time to actually think these babies would be coming home with us in April/May. Things seem to be progressing well. I am stretching out...thinking that I might be in need for some bigger maternity clothes eventually. I need to take another belly pic after some work today. The hardest part about this is actually the effort/energy I will use to get this finished. Thankfully my angelic, saintly, beautiful, wise mother will be helping! I definately couldn't do it without her help.

So today we begin moving Evy's room to the front room and taking down out guest room. I am hoping that the legislatures funded the NBTC money and I will be recieving my bonus later this month...that will go to buying new cribs (I think). I am pretty excited about getting everything together. I have almost finished the carseat re-cover. I just have the canopy to complete. We have been stroller researching and I think we are going to have to make a trip to "test drive" them in OKC or Tulsa. We will also stop off at Aunt Jessica's and gather up the other baby items that we are getting back or borrowing. I feel like this process needs to happen sooner rather than later...Afterall- there is only about 87 more days left until these babies should arrive (we hope)! Best get busy!!!

1 comment:

MMM said...

Holy Cow....87 days?????? That really puts it into perspective. Are you going to have the babies in Enid? And, have you told me yet what you are going to name them?