Saturday, January 9, 2010

Feeling the need....

I am feeling the need to post, after all we are a week + into the new year...and nothing so far. I had all these great plans and then I got lazy and unmotivated. I guess I am just tired from incubating these babies. I have increase my water and rest which should help.

Michael and I got our baby registry completed today. We will have a shower from the school and that is it. I had forgot how much of the baby stuff I did get rid of. The little things like mittens, socks, matress pads, etc. We are still in the process of moving rooms and I guess decided that we will buy two new matching cribs at the end of the month.

I am also definately feeling the need to declutter. It is amazing how frequently one can do it and it still piles up. We bought some tubs and containers to help us get more organized, but I am not sure that I have much energy to get it accomplished. I am thankful that Michael and our parents are around!

Please say some prayers this week for my friend who will be having surgery Friday to remove her right ovary. She has a rather large cyst and they are not sure whether it is cancerous or not. She is also like 17 weeks pregnant...so lift her up. Her journey to pregnancy was not easy and this little one is a miracle. I can't bear the thought of her losing this precious life. Also, our pastor's wife has breast cancer. It seems that with surgery and radiation, she will have a total recovery, but the road will be difficult.

Thanks friends!

No comments: