These days we seem to be very blessed. We have a great family, food on the table and our health. I could make a few complaints about life in general, but in the grand scheme of things we are living the good life.
Even in uncertain times, as Mike Sr. is in the hospital again and other issues are arising, I am thankful we have a Solid Rock to turn to. I find that my human nature tries to fix/worry about it all myself rather than rely on the One who can. I haven't been successful in my attempts.
I have heard the saying F.R.O.G (Fully rely on God). I want to do it! It just seems that it isn't my first instinct to get on my face and pray. There really isn't anyone to blame except myself. I know it works. I know that God is in control and wants to have an intimate relationship with each of his children. But my human nature of worry and fear kick in and I clam up. Then I feel guilty.
This past month I have seen real life miracles. The kind that happen to stir your faith. It wasn't in my family, but in the family of someone who needed it. I am amazed at how God worked in the situation and while it isn't even remotely close to me...I feel the need to tell about it. You can read about it on Jennifer's blog for the full story.
As a step of faith, I have been praying very specific prayers for God to answer during this pregnancy and the birth of the twins. My human mind can worry and get wrapped up in all the negative that could go wrong, but my faith is strong that God is on my side. We are praying...These babies will be born in April, strong and healthy. They will not spend time in the NICU or the level II nursery and that I will not be on bedrest during my pregnancy. We are also praying for God to finacially support us during this time as I will be missing more work than planned. I don't know the big picture but God does...and I am relying on Him!
No comments:
Post a Comment