Thursday, January 1, 2009

Memorizing God's Word...

So I decided after reading Beth Moore's LPM blog that I would memorize scriptures. Each month on the 1st and 15th we will pick a scripture to memorize. If you would like to join, she has a couple blogs about it. Click here!

So this is my scripture.

Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now,
and don’t get worked up about what may
or may not happen tomorrow” (Matthew 6:33, The Message)

I got The Message translation from my dear BIL for Christmas and found my old Rainbow Study Bible so I have been having lots of fun comparing. Weird how that is considered fun for me...studying the Word of God, isn't fun for some!?!

Okay...so I best get back to cleaning out and rearranging. Less than 24 hours left before I go back to work!

1 comment:

Chrissy (Cooper) Whitten said...

I love God's word...learning, reading, studying is fun when it;s with the Lord...what a cool thing to do! Keep it going! i got the three boxes of "40 Prayer Cards" from Beth Moore...Faith, Hope and Victory. My goal is to use them in my prayer life everyday that I can.