So... thanks for the prayers... Today was an awesome day. I appreciate the prayers. It seems like the small changes made were effective. But, I have to say that one of the problem students was gone. So... maybe tomorrow will be the same. We got a TON of goals acheived today. I also was about to eat my lunch (mostly) without interruption AND didn't feel like quitting today.
We also went to dinner with Michael's dad, but Evy threw up at the restuarant. Thankfully, we made it to the bathroom first! I think she has a fever, but can't really get an accurate temperature. I am hoping she is going to be better now.
I am so falling in love with the Lord again. I am just loving the fact that EVERYTHING I am reading and learning is colliding together. For example- last Sunday I learned about forgiveness in Genesis with Joesph. Genesis is the scriptures in my Patriarchs Bible study. Then later I was listening to Lifechurch.tv and the Paster preached on the scriptures in Genesis 12 that started the study. Last night, the Patriarchs study talked about Islam and how to make changes in your life to effect your decendents- which lines up with my sisters scripture reading/blog from last night. Then working out today, I was listening to Beth Moore on Life Today (downloaded to my ipod) she referenced Joesph and his brothers. It was FULL circle.
1 comment:
So glad that you are loving the Lord again. Gives me great hope for the many other people I know who are struggling.
Sorry Evy got sick though that is too bad.
Hope you had a good Friday and enjoy the weekend.
Post a Comment