Monday, February 21, 2011

Joyful thanksgiving...

I have been challenged to think of 1000 things I am thankful for based on this life changing book.  Life gets busy and I don't always get to post but I have been keeping journal pages...

Here are some things that brought joy to my day, a smile to my face, and bubbled thanksgiving from my heart from this week...

55. warmer weather
56.  melted snow
57.  The Biggest Loser Wii game
58.  flip flops, hairclips, and fun scarves
59. new clothes and shopping with friends
60. new stroller and days at the park
61. first steps- Jackson's first on 2-14-11
62. chocolate hearts
63.  snuggling with my husband
64. shopping with my oldest daughter
65.  Christian music
66. laughing babies- all three laughing in the backseat of the car is precious
67.  perfect check-ups with the surgeon
68.  Jessica and Brooke
69.  Kerrie
70.  our home group posse
71.  baby shoes

4 comments:

Julia said...

Amen to warmer weather, flip flops and days at the park---huge, huge blessing! The promise of spring just has a way of causing the joy to bubble up, doesn't it?! And first steps--AWESOME! What a lovely Valentine's Day gift for you!

Amy said...

We got perfume/cologne for each other. Didn't really do much on the actual V-day- we celebrate 12 years of marriage in a month- so that is more important to me.

Jess said...

LOVE baby laughs too! It is what pure joy is made of.

Jessica said...

Really? I didn't make it until number 68? I am a little hurt.

justkidding...love you sister