**I ordered the book and will begin the study with Bloom in a few weeks...join me here!
1. successful surgery for my Little Guy
2. sleeping in my own bed
3. no cavities!
4. coffee
5. and hazelnut creamer
6. grandparents
7. conversation with friends
8. laughing with family
9. my car
10. warm coats
11. snow
12. flexibility
13. my lovely husband who takes care of me
14. matress warmers
15. good books (Recently: Plan B by Pete Wilson and I will Carry You by Angie Smith)
16. my job
17. my husband and his willingness to stay home with my children
18. pretty headbands
19. sisters and "sisters"

1 comment:
Hey Amy! I've been doing this for a couple of months now and it has really made a difference in my daily life. I hope it does for you too! You'll have to let me know what you think of the book. Glad the surgery went well!
Post a Comment