Monday, October 18, 2010

My Lil Pumpkins

A time honored tradition at our house (at least in my mind) is a yearly trip to the pumpkin patch as the leaves begin to turn. I love fall. I love all things that go with fall...so hayrides and pumpkin patches are on the top of the list.

When Evy was a baby, we (me and my friend Kay) carved the insides out of a pumpkin, lined it with plastic wrap and put her inside the pumpkin and took pictures. These pictures are some of my favorites. However, she was only about 3 months old at the time.

Last Friday evening, Michael and I (and Evy) took the babies to the pumpkin patch. It was fun for Evy to pick out pumpkins and we took several pictures. It wasn't the awesome photo shoot I was aiming for, but it was fun non the less.
/>
/>
/>
/>


9 comments:

MMM said...

Cute!!! Little bald Amy and Michael's! LOL! They are getting so big. And Ms Evy is just too cute.

Amy said...

Great pics of the kids! I can't believe how big the twins are getting. Looks like you all had fun...

MMM said...

Hey, I heard on the radio this morning where a church in Enid will be showing The Great Pumpkin outside. I believe it is on the 23rd. I thought of you, because it sounds like it would be fun, and something that kids would enjoy. I heard it on TheHouse, so it should be on their website.

Dawn said...

So, so, cute! And how did they get so big so fast? I'm glad to see an update but I totally understand the busy life. Thanks for sharing.

Jess said...

Funny how much harder it is to get a cute pic of 3 kids than just 1! Love the babies outfits...too cute!

Jessica said...

I love the babies monster shirts!!! Can't wait to see those little pumpkins soon!

Anonymous said...

so cute amy!!! i will have to try "baby in the pumpkin" this year with Luke since he's the only one that will fit :-)

Carolyn said...

Darling! Thanks for sharing your pumpkins with us!

Anonymous said...

Love the twins' shirts! Looks like you all had fun!