Thursday, June 3, 2010

7 weeks!!!


On Monday Madelyn and Jackson were seven weeks old! I can't believe how time has flown by. Before I know it, summer will be over and we will be heading back to school- guess I should get daycare arrangements figured out.

At 7 weeks Madelyn and Jackson are:
~holding their heads up and looking around
~eating 4-5 oz every 3-4 hours
~are smiling Maddy 5/8 and Jackson 5/20
~have had their first cold
~sleeping in their own beds
~switched to soy formula since M spits up so much
~J has been cooing for a week or so M just started
~can roll from tummy to back and are very active
~have been to the splash pad, soccer games and to get snow cones- celebrating summer!
~J crosses his eyes frequently
~like to gaze at fans and lights
~J has slept up to six hours

At 7 weeks, Mom has
~lost all her baby weight, plus a few lbs
~broke her foot!

5 comments:

Jess said...

So sorry to hear about your foot! As if you weren't busy enough with 3 kids!

BMX photo said...

I hope you will be OK soon.

keep up the good mood.

Carolyn said...

7 weeks already? Wow! They are adorable and hitting some big milestones! Sorry you broke your foot! Hope it heals quickly!

Jessica said...

From what I see the foot hasn't slowed you down! You are crazy!

Dawn said...

Oh my gosh!!! The time it certainly flies! We waited, and waited, and waited, for your two precious babes to arrive and look at them already!

Sorry about your foot. Ouch!

I know you're busy but this Mama is now on summer vacation. Would love some pictures and blog updates to pass the time. :)