Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Super Mom!!!

Many twin moms refer to themselves as supermom! In some cases, this is a true statement. Even after the short time living with multiples, I have learned to accommodate both (and sometimes all) children simultaneously. But there are times that I feel like I am failing majorly. I am sure it is lack of sleep and showers!



This is how I spend part of my days...can't really get much better than that!

2 comments:

Amy said...

FYI - you are not a failure...repeat after me... :)
You're doing a great job. Just remember those tiring days after Evy. Now multiply that by two...or three. ;) CALL if you need help. Every supermom knows sometimes she needs a trusty side-kick like Batman. Zikes!

Jess said...

Looks like you are making it, my friend! Aren't you amazed at what you can now do without any hands free at all? With one baby you usually have at least 1 hand free, but 2 is a whole other story. Its been 5 months now, and my twins are still alive and well, so there is hope!