Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's a....

After a very anixous day on Friday, we got to see a glipse of our babies. I have seen both images inside my belly several times, but I still haven't quite grasped what is going to be our new world. In fact I may not really get a full grasp until the nursery is complete and there are two of everything. I have already started planning in my mind.

After the Deeper Still event in OKC, I was able to head to Target and buy a few little outfits for our babies. There was so much cute stuff and I could have gone hog wild in there buying stuff. It was totally a good time!! Unfortuately, I was beyond tired after an emotional weekend with less sleep than usual. I wasn't feeling well, so we skipped seeing the Mills Twins and loading up baby gear from my sisters. Then I headed home to see my family and crashed fast. Today, I am still feeling a little under the weather-stuffy nose and cough- just praying that it will clear up soon.

Okay...enough stalling...

It's a BOY


and a


GIRL!!


We have no doubt that we have one of each inside there. I will try to get their cute faces added to this post this afternoon. In the meantime, I must go teach a little Sunday School and spend some quality time with my family putting up the Christmas tree.

Enjoy this Day the Lord has made! Be blessed!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Congratulations! So excited for you all. My advice (as a mother of twins for nearly 2 weeks now) is to start signing people up to help now. I never realized how much I would appreciate that extra set of hands (besides mine and Matt's) until now. But oh my, how I love my little boy and girl...totally worth it.

Dawn said...

Oh my gosh!!! One of each!! That is so awesome. I'm so happy for you.

Evy is going to be a great big sister.

Jessica said...

What an amazing weekend we had! I am so glad that we will be having a new niece and nephew in a few short months! We can't wait to hold them and kiss their sweet little faces.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you found out! As long as they are healthy! Will you be revealing names anytime soon? Congrats momma!