the last 24 hours have been a roller coaster of emotion. One friend found out she was pregnant another lost her baby just a few days further along than mine.
To be honest, I have kind of spiraled a little out of control. I spent last night praying that God would continue to keep my babies alive, well and growing. I have the Doppler (the thing you hear their heartbeats with) but haven't been able to hear them yet. You can hear them anytime from 8-12 weeks. Today was better emotionally, but my sorrow for my friend is large.
So...I came home today and was able to pick up at least one babies heartbeats. It was quiet and fast...later tonight we will listen some more. Previously their hearts were beating the same so it may be hard to differentiate.
So now we continue to trust and wait for these babies to grow strong.
2 comments:
Trust that God will allow your babies to grow big and strong, turn your worries over to Him. I'm sure your friend needs a shoulder to cry on, I pray she finds some peace. I can only imagine the pain, as I have never experienced such tragedy.
Very sorry for your friend. No doubt you know that kind of agony. I'm glad you have a doppler and soon you'll be feeling your babies kicks. That is the best feeling.
Post a Comment