Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Bring it on 2008!
So today is the beginning of a brand new year. What a great thing. Put the old behind and get ready for the new. I feel like it is a time to purge and makeover. I have experienced the beginnings of an inside/heart makeover and now I am ready for the exterior to match the interior. I decided to throw away/donate some of the old clothes that I never wear. I wish in some ways that I was Brooke, because she is forced to touch everything in her home and decided if it is worth moving. If I were doing it today, there would be a lot I could live without. I am trying to get the home in working order to make it easier through the weeks to come. This is a hard task with a two year old, because she thinks everything is worth a least 5 minutes of her attention. I started earlier in the week putting her toys in her room- but she keeps bringing them out into the den. Then I went through the pile of "junk" mail and bills, I was able to clean off the build in desk in the kitchen. I am steadily getting laundry washed, folded and put away. Now it is time to tackle the dreaded "everything room". This is our third bedroom that is used as a catch all room. I am definately going to get it finished today. Then I am going to load up all the trash and take it up to the office dumpster. I am finally ready to comb through it all. Only one more day of vacation-- so I best get crackin'!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment